The Classic Is Back - Full Sized
This knife is a classic for a reason—the price point is a great place to start. You get a lot of knife for a great price. These are really made for utility and the design allows for all types of applications from hunting to camping.
The steel is 1095 Cro-Van which is very easy to sharpen, which is invaluable in the wilderness, and the handles are Kraton rubber instead of stacked leather which makes for a less traditional but more grippy handle.
If you've never owned a fixed blade knife, the Ka-Bar is a great knife to start with.
- Blade length: 7"
- Overall length: 11.75"
- Carry option: kydex sheath
- Blade material: 1095 Cro-Van carbon steel
- Blade style: clip point, plain edge
- Blade finish: black powder coat
- Blade hardness: 56-58 HRC (Rockwell Hardness)
- Handle Material: Kraton G rubber
- Weight: 10.40 oz.
- Knife Type: fixed blade
- Made in: USA
This product only ships to the United States