It may seem slightly ridiculous to have need for a "knife" this large, but having and extra long blade can be useful. This Cold Steel Magnum Tanto XII's blade comes in at 12", which is plenty of length to get purchase on on tree limbs for chopping or baton-ing.
These knives are known to have superb manufacturing quality. They come with a really even grind angle on the blade, and they are shave sharp out of the box, thanks to Cold Steel's quality control and choice of 3V steel.
This is a great survival kit sword.
- Blade length: 12"
- Overall length: 17.62"
- Carry option: Secure-Ex sheath
- Blade material: 3V tool steel
- Blade style: tanto point, straight edge
- Blade finish: black DLC coating
- Blade hardness: 58-60 HRC (Rockwell Hardness)
- Handle material: Kraton
- Weight: 14.2 oz
- Knife type: fixed blade
- Made in: Taiwan
This product only ships to the United States