Never leave home without some cord! This is the real deal: Mil-C-5040H specification type IV para-cord used in the United States military. Made to strict tolerance guidelines to create a 100% reliable cord.
This is 750 strength cord, which is harder to find but can support up to 200 more lbs. of weight.
Made by Kernmantle Method: this means that the cord is made with a braided nylon sheath & 3 ply core strands. This cord has eleven 3 ply load bearing strands within.
We recommend every outdoor kit should have at least 100 ft. of para-cord for preparedness purposes.
- Break Strength: 750 lbs
- Elongation (percent), minimum: 30%
- Length per pound of cord: 165'
- UV and Mildew Resistant
- Suitable for Use With Parachutes
- Made in the USA
- Conforms to Military Specifications MIL-C-5040H and PIA-C-5040
- Marker Strand: Green and White