Never leave home without some cord! This is the real deal: Mil-C-5040H specification type III para-cord used in the United States military. Made to strict tolerance guidelines to create a 100% reliable cord.
Made by Kernmantle Method: this means that the cord is made with a braided nylon sheath & 3 ply core strands. This cord has eight 3 ply load bearing strands within.
We recommend every outdoor kit should have at least 100 ft. of para-cord for preparedness purposes.
- Minimum Break Strength: 550 lbs.
- Material: 100% Nylon
- Filler: 8 3-ply Core Strands
- Approx. Diameter: 5/32"
- Elongation (percent), minimum: 30%
- Length per pound of cord: 225'
- UV and Mildew Resistant
- Suitable for use with Parachutes
- MADE IN THE USA
- Berry Compliant
- Conforms to military specifications MIL-C-5040H and PIA-C-5040
- Marker Strand: Green and White
- All lengths guaranteed continuous.