What Could Be Simpler?
Light + Lens = Fire. While a good ol' lighter is undoubtedly the easiest method to create fire, it's always good to have a backup plan. This little parabolic lens works with direct sunlight by focusing the suns rays into a single spot conveniently placed in a wire tinder housing in the middle of the device.
- Load the wire housing in the center with flammable tinder
- In direct sunlight, angle the lens to create 1 single hot spot
- Be patient and let the sun do it's thing
- Voila, you have a burning tinder bundle!
- 3.81" Diameter
- Aluminum coated plastic parabolic lens
- Bendable tinder wire housing for easy transport
This method of fire making takes some practice, so take the time to learn it well!