The Classic Is Back
This knife is a classic for a reason—the price point is a great place to start, you get a lot of knife for a great price. These are really made for utility and the design allows for all types of applications from hunting to camping.
The steel is 1095 Cro-Van and is very easy to sharpen, which is invaluable in the wilderness. The handles are Kraton rubber instead of stacked leather which makes for a less traditional but more grippy handle.
If you've never owned a fixed blade knife, the Ka-Bar is a great knife to start with.
- Blade length: 5.25"
- Overall length: 9.25"
- Carry option: Kydex sheath
- Blade material: 1095 Cro-Van carbon steel
- Blade style: clip point, plain edge
- Blade finish: black powder coat
- Blade hardness: 56-58 HRC (Rockwell Hardness)
- Handle material: Kraton G rubber
- Weight: 6.20 oz.
- Knife type: fixed blade
- Made in: USA
This product only ships to the United States