Superb Utility - Cold Steel Reliability
Don't let the made in Taiwan label scare you off. Cold Steel has been making industry standard knives for a long time, and their commitment to quality shows in almost all their pieces.
This offering designed by Andrew Demko is no exception. Superb ergonomics allow very nice ease of movement with no hot spots on the handle. Generous jimping on the thumb rest and top end of the blade gives you that extra little bit of control for finer movements.
Assisted opening means faster deployment, and dual thumb studs makes it easy to open right or left handed. This knife comes with left & right handed clip. G10 glass particulate handles are on this knife for superb grip, and the lock back mechanism allows for an extremely tight and strong lockup, making this knife perfect for EDC or some heavy utility.
- Blade length: 4"
- Closed length: 4.625"
- Open length: 8.625"
- Carry option: tip up, switchable pocket clip to feft or right pocket
- Blade Material: CTS XHP carpenter's steel
- Lock Style: lockback
- Blade Style: drop point, straight edge
- Blade Finish: mirror finish
- Blade Hardness: 60-62 HRC (Rockwell Hardess)
- Handle Material: G10 glass particulate
- Weight: 4.6 oz
- Knife Type: assisted opening
- Made in: Taiwan (don't worry!)
This product only ships to the United States