Superb Creature Comfort + Easy To Manage Sleep Pad Integration
Akin to the Beryl series, this superlight traditional down sleeping bag houses a REM sleep pad sack that doubles as a storage sack when not in use. Use this bag for slightly warmer climates than the Beryl.
They take extra steps to make sure that they only use down gathered from ethically treated animals, so don't be sad! This sack is supremely utilitarian: it can keep you warm up from +20° and it has an integrated sleep pad pouch on the back side (pad sold separately). What's nice about this pad attachment is that you can't roll off your pad while sleeping, and keeps it close to you, trapping all that cozy insulating heat near your body! You can attach the sleeping bag to the pad with loop attachments, as well a slide in pouch on the back for extra security.
See the product video below ↓
- +20° weather ready
- Mummy style with contoured hood
- Comes with detachable REM pad sleeve, for securing pad to sleeping bag + doubles as storage bag.
- Fill Type: Downtek 650
- Low profile cord lock lets you adjust hood with one hand
- Nylon ripstop shell with water-repellent finish
- Streamlined exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Zipper: left side
Regular Size - Specifics
- Shoulder girth: 60"
- Hip Girth: 54"
- Foot Girth: 36"
- Fill Weight: 20 oz.
- Total Weight: 2 lb, 4 oz
- Compressed size: 6" x 8"
Long Size - Specifics
- Shoulder girth: 62"
- Hip Girth: 56"
- Foot Girth: 38"
- Fill Weight: 22 oz.
- Total Weight: 2 lb, 7 oz
- Compressed size: 7" x 8"
This product only ships to the United States